This series of conversations aims to answer common questions about infection and antimicrobial use surveillance. These are a great resource for senior staff working in Residential Aged Care Facilities. View the videos below!
In episode 1, Eliza Watson, NISPAC Project Manager, discusses:
1. What is NISPAC?
2. How is NISPAC being developed?
3. Will the data be freely available to users once registered?
Episode 2: Healthcare Associate Infections (HAI)
In episode 2, Associate Professor Noleen Bennett, NISPAC Chief Investigator and Infection Control Consultant, discusses:
1. What is a healthcare associated infection or HAI?
2. What is a HAI surveillance program?
3. Why should a residential aged care facility implement a surveillance program?
NISPAC is a multi-institute research project developing an infection surveillance program for Australian Residential Aged Care Facilities
NISPAC acknowledges Traditional Owners of Country throughout Australia and recognises the continuing connection to lands, waters and communities. We pay our respect to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures; and to Elders past and present.